It’s hard to know what to say to someone with cancer. Even when our heart’s are in the right place, it’s always challenging to find the right words, and avoid the wrong ones. Unfortunately there is no simple answer. Below are some links and videos that can help guide you during this sensitive time.
- What to Say to Someone with Cancer - from YouCaring
- Supporting a Friend Who Has Cancer - ASCO Cancer.net
- Dos and Don’ts When Someone You Know Tells You “I Have Cancer” - The Simms/Mann - UCLA Center for Integrative Oncology
- Ovarian Cancer’s New Identity: A Chronic Disease - CureToday.com
- Living with Ovarian Cancer– How Scientific Progress Has Made Life With the Disease More Manageable - SurvivorNet